We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
As a phone based Business Development Manager, you’ll be passionate about maintaining, growing and leveraging relationships with both partners and business referral sources with the accountability of your specific region. You’ll foster and maintain positive relationships, to empower and train partners and achieve strong growth results within your region.
What you will be doing
- Identify, contact, engage, and partner with broker referrers within your defined territory
- Implement a strategic plan to engage partners to refer business and deliver territory sales volumes
- Engage partnerships to build market awareness and referral opportunities
- Identify and win new referral partnerships across multiple industries
- Work closely with external State Managers to identify, engage and build business referrals to achieve territory sales volumes and KPIs
- Grow partner referrals by articulating the ‘partner evolution’ and progressing mutually beneficial relationships
- Articulate Prospa’s value proposition to all targeted business types (retail, hospitality commercial, trades etc)
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience working within a channel sales role is advantageous
- Ability to identify, contact and partner with target referral market
- Experience with selling and supporting the finance broker market (would be very advantageous)
- Experience in managing and growing channel partnerships (outstanding training and engagement capability)
- Excellent relationship building skills and engaging personality
- Strong eye for business and a keen understanding of the key motivators for SME business owners
- Be an articulate and confident communicator
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Work with the latest technologies in the market
- Study allowance and paid learning days
- Join a team of passionate, diverse and talented Engineers
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility (remote work on offer)
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Team and company wide social events
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?