We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
Reporting to the Head of Business Readiness, you will be a self-motivated, confident and ambitious facilities coordinator. You will be responsible for providing facilities services and maintenance work at our head office with 200+ staff in Darlinghurst.
What you will be doing
- Provide repair/maintenance to our head office in Sydney.
- Ownership of our facility operations and administration.
- Provide exemplary customer service and stakeholder Management.
- Risk Management including WHS complicate.
- Handling the delivery of the services agreements ensuring that the contractual are delivered.
- Be responsible for all maintenance requests to Building management
- Monitor all job requests – preventative and reactive and follow up to ensure completion tasks.
- Delegate and allocate work orders as required to ensure contract requirements are achieved.
- Ensure AV and security systems are functional and escalate issues as required.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience as a handy person (within a business environment is advantageous)
- 3-5 Years experience in a similar role within office facilities management or in a corporate environment desirable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Extraordinary organisational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and be effective under pressure.
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management with internal stakeholders and contractors.
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible / new way to problem solving.
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?