Prospa, Australia’s number one online lender to small business, has been named Fintech Lender of the Year for the third year in a row at the MFAA National Excellence Awards 2020.
The national awards ceremony was held virtually on Thursday 6th August to celebrate the industry’s top finance brokers, industry partners and businesses. Hosted by writer and comedian Jean Kittson, the event followed a series of State Excellence Awards in June this year, where Prospa achieved a clean sweep of the Fintech Lender category in every state and territory.
Prospa BDM Erin Manhood won National BDM of the Year (Lender & Support Services Provider) and Clare Gallimore was a finalist in the same category, following her state win in QLD. David Robertson was also a state finalist for WA.
More than 100 national finalists were up for a string of awards last night recognising exceptional practice in mortgage and finance and a commitment to customer service, professionalism, innovation, and ethics.
Alex Brgudac, Head of Partnerships, Prospa said:
“We’re delighted to be voted Fintech Lender of the Year for the third year running and very proud of our BDM winners and finalists. Congratulations goes to every single finalist and winner and thank you to the MFAA, not just for delivering a great virtual event but for their ongoing support and industry leadership throughout the year.”
“Brokers are vital to what we do at Prospa and we’re passionate about helping them grow their businesses alongside their customers. This year more than ever, the small business community need our support. We are working with our fantastic partners to help small businesses beat 2020, so they can not only survive, but thrive.”
Stephen Hale, Head of Marketing and Communications, MFAA said:
“The MFAA National Fintech Lender of the Year award recognises this new segment of leading use of technology to deliver better, faster customer and partner experiences. Prospa winning three years in a row is a major achievement in a highly competitive environment and demonstrates the strong support and trust Prospa has built in the broker community over the years.”
Prospa has delivered over $1.5 billion in funding to more than 28,500 small business customers in Australia and New Zealand and works with more than 10,000 distribution partners. Prospa is also a participant in the Government’s Coronavirus SME Guarantee Scheme.
Steph Hansen, PR Manager
• Prospa provides cash flow products and services that allow small businesses to prosper
• Prospa has originated over $1.5 billion in loans to date across Australia and New Zealand
• Prospa has to date served more than 28,500 small business customers
• Prospa is a founding signatory of the AFIA Online Small Business Lender Code of Lending Practice
• Prospa has a Net Promoter Score in excess of +77 and is ranked #1 in the Non-bank Financial Services category in Australia and New Zealand on independent review site TrustPilot
• Prospa is recognised as a 2019 Great Place to Work and was awarded AON Hewitt Employer of Choice in 2017 and 2018