We’re a passionate team of brilliant achievers, and together we’re using technology to take the small business finance industry next level. Our mission is to keep small businesses moving – with smart cash flow solutions right when they need them. Supporting them through ups and downs. Making their lives easier. Helping them Prosper.
The Sales Manager for our Customer Success Team involves leading a team of 8-10 high-performing account managers to ensure all KPI’s are exceeded consistently. As part of your role, you will be expected to identify and capitalise opportunities for growth via coaching, process improvement and team engagement.
What you will be doing
- Consistent and long-term team member coaching regarding sales, general performance and processes
- Attain and surpass all performance KPIs including origination targets, revenue targets, customer satisfaction and customer portfolio size
- Constantly living the value of Obsessing about Customers by identifying ways to improve the existing customer experience
- Conducting performance reviews on a quarterly basis to drive high performance and personal development
- One-on-one catch ups with each team member on a monthly basis
- Handling customer escalations on behalf of team members
- Recruitment and onboarding of team members
- Regular engagement with internal department heads to ensure processes are refined
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will have at least 2 years’ sales leadership experience within a high-volume call centre environment, Financial Services or Fintech Industry is advantageous
- Revenue forecasting and target planning
- Highly developed coaching skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office (outlook, word, excel)
- Excellent communication skills
Don’t let a confidence gap get in the way of submitting your application. We’d love to hear from you and see if this could be a great match.
What we offer
- Highly competitive incentive scheme
- Flexible ways of working
- Seasonal programs @ Prospa (think free days off, themed events, swag, massages, coffee carts…)
- Team and company-wide social events
- Volunteer leave & paid parental leave
- Career development opportunities & study assistance
- A chance to be a part of one of Australia’s fastest scaling tech organisations
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are and actively provide our employees the same great experience we provide our customers.
It’s super exciting every day. Always moving. Always something new around the corner. And we’ve only just cracked the surface.
Open the door. Feel the buzz. Want in?